Saturday, June 21, 2008

$6 of fun!!!










So while at Walmart today I decided to buy the kids a sprinkler and I guess you could say it was $6.88 well spent. The kids loved it and decided to climb trees at the end of it. Please excuse Kaia's toes not being pointed (although there is no excuse for a gymnast of her calibur to have sloppy feet). I talked to Dave on the phone today and he sounds great so, I have gone back to thinking that I have the short end of the stick and stopped feeling bad for him, and started feeling sorry for myself :(

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't feel that way. I think you get the LONG end for sure. I was looking at these pics and was suddenly so sad because I MISS THESE KIDS SO MUCH! You get to have them right now and Dave doesn't. You have the better deal :)

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

What monkeys your kids are! That looks like so much fun! Next is the slipping slide!

Brandi said...

We miss you guys :( How is my preggo friend doing???

Brandi said...

HELLO...I was trying to endorse those sippie cups! THEY ROCKED! I have so many fond memories of you J. Butters but I loved when I first met you. You invited us for dinner at your house (so very hospitable!)...you were soooo blunt! You cracked us up...never a dull moment with you and Dave. WE LOVE YOU GUYS! YAY for baby boy Butters (in the oven)...so excited for you all!

Brandi said...

Update your Blog woman!

berahid said...

WoW! I cannot believe those are the same kids from when we were there.
They are so grown up.
I miss you all a lot.