Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kaia's meet on 1/10

Kaia competed level 7 last weekend at the Fred J. Castor meet at Westfield State College. She scored a 9.6 on beam which was the highest score of the entire competition and placed 1st. She scored 8.7 on floor, 8.6 on vault and 7.75 on bars (two big mistakes on bars so she wont let me post them). She placed 9th all around and loved every minute! I can't say the same for Kambria and Justus who had to watch the whole thing. Here are 2 links to videos of her on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yxfbbrJsiE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UPe6QLAAlA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Kaia!She must be as talented and driven as her parents.
Nice fancy-pants blog guys! Very impressive. It's good to hear from you and see your pics...you all look great! Miss you, Jenn

Primus Six said...

Hey Janine! I found your blog through the Yeager's, through Sarah's, so I hope you don't mind. It has been forever since I've seen pictures of your family. You guys look so great and the kids are so big. I was shocked at seeing Kambria. Congrats on the new little one. You look great! It was so fun looking at all your pictures. Sounds like Kaia is doing great in gymnastics! Tell Dave hi. Take care, and I'll check in on you more often now if you don't mind. Come check our blog out if you want.

The Metzgers said...

I love your new banner! Is that the birth announcement as well. You are a women of many talents.

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Hey girl!
I hear you have some great pix of the little boo-boo on Face Book. Well, how about posting some on your blog for those of us losers who don't have one...

Jen said...

so basically, you're amazing! Thanks for the burst of inspiration! I don't know how you do what you do and do it so well!

Primus Six said...

Dan and I watched the videos and she is awesome!