Monday, October 13, 2008

6 Flags Fright Fest







So Dave was home for the weekend and we took the kids to 6 Flags New England for fright fest. The kids had a lot of fun and Jaxon finally talked me into having me pay for him to try and "hit the bell". He did it! and the guy running the game gave all the kids capes...they were super cute. We went to Carrabba's for dinner after and it was delicious. I am also including a prego picture of me since I have received many complaints about not including such photos.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you look beautiful!!!!! and i am lovin the 80's hairdo on Kaia.

The Metzgers said...

You guys are the cutest family ever.

The Ross Family said...

Janine! You look great! And I can't believe your family is so grown up. Wow, it's been forever! Congrats on #5!