Friday, November 13, 2009

Family Pictures











Okay, so we decided it was time for family pictures....barf! So of course the first thing was to choose a photographer and luckily there is an awesome one in our new ward so I was very excited to test her skills on my super spunky family :) Next was where to do it. This was a toughy!!! We went with beach since we just moved to California and thought that it would be fitting. Now for the really difficult part....what do we wear!!!! Ahhhhhh....okay, so I didn't want us to all be match"ing" but I did want us to match - does that even make sense. I looked at a ton of pictures of others (kinda stalkerish) and decided that most beach photo ops looked sort of bland for the Butters. I decided that we would be sort of rainbow like - very bold and fun. I think they turned out great and I can thank my new friend Alisha Hammond enough for capturing our sweet family :)

3 comments:

The Scott Family said...

Your pictures look great!!!! I hope to come see you soon!!!

Naomi said...

Love how the pics turned out. You guys look so great and so colorful. I am over the whole bland beach matchie thing--been there, done that!

Love the pic of you all walking down the beach. And she totally nailed the personalities of the kids--LOVE the smirk on Jackson!

Melanie said...

Too cute! Love the one of you all walking on the beach!