Friday, November 13, 2009

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!


For all of you that haven't heard I finally got the chance to interview and I nailed it!!! I am super excited :) It is at Loma Linda University Medical Center on a unit where people who just came out of ICU are that need heart monitoring. I should gain a lot of great experience. The RN to patient ratio is only 1:3 and that makes me very happy too :) I am so excited to be able to start my career as an RN. School was insane but I think that finding a job was even crazier so I am very happy to have not only found a position that would entertain the idea of hiring a new grad, but the perfect one! Thank you for all of your prayers on my behalf - I know that you all made a difference in our lives as we have been struggling through this transitional time!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! Heavenly Father knew all along that the perfect job for you was just a little ways down the road. Now aren't you glad for the little break from work? When do you start??