Friday, November 13, 2009

Student of the Week(s)



A couple of weeks ago Kambria was the student of the week. The kids school has an outdoor Friday Flag Ceremony every week where they parents can come if they want and they do all sorts of nonsensical things like introduce fundraisers and announce the students of the week. Well, I went and took a picture of Kambria and she was selected during October which was deemed "Responsibility" month, so she was selected for showing that quality (which Kaia thought was hilarious). This week Kaia was selected from her class and this months theme is "Caring" which I think is hilarious...just teasing :) Anyway, last night Dave put the pressure on Jaxon and said he better get is soon and then all the Butters' will be represented. He looked all overwhelmed by the pressure last night but, this morning he woke up and told me he was going to be student of the MONTH! I love that kid!!!

2 comments:

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

That is so cute! By the way, am I really the only person without Facebook???
Did I jump on the blogging craze late, or did it fizzle quickly? I feel like I got left behind here! :)
Anyway! I appreciate your efforts. Thanks for keeping me in the loop!

Ackerman/Mejias Family said...

Cute page background!! Love the pix! Uhh... You said you were keeping the blog up for me. So I have a request :) UPDATE!!!!!